The Bingham Star Quilts are a wonderful example of the country look achieved with black, creme and red in intricate patterns featuring stars and strips. It's a strong and exciting collection of coordinates that will give you the exact look you want. If you look throughout the collection, you will see these colors repeated with some items stronger in one color over the others. Nonetheless, the total look will be unmistakably coordinated. Coordinates are available for the bed, the kitchen and windows. Enjoy.
- Hand quilted, machine pieced
- Stitch in the ditch hand quilting
- Featuring alternating large 5-point star blocks and strip blocks, this quilt adds depth and color to your space
- Straight edge with .5 bias cut black, red and creme plaid fabric
- Reverses to windowpane style tan and red fabric